The following changes have been made by the Federal Government.
Temporary changes to accepted mental health practitioners
Until April 24, 2020, social workers will be included as mental health professionals along with psychologists for all PSHCP members and eligible dependants, regardless of where they are located.
To be covered for services by a social worker all claims must be sent by mail using a completed PSHCP Claim Form (PDF, 614 KB) for Supplementary Coverage or a PSHCP Claim Form for Out-of-Country Claims for Comprehensive Coverage. Attach supporting documentation (original receipts, bills, invoices, physician or practitioner statements, and/or questionnaires, etc.). Mail the form to the address indicated on the form along with the supporting documentation.
Fees for Service:
- Individual Counselling 60 min $150.00
- Sliding Scale Available
- EMDR 60 mins $150.00- Sliding Scale Available
- First Session (Assessment only) 60 min $150.00
- Telephone or Video EMDR Consulting 60 mins $175.00
- Couples Counselling 60 min $175.00
- Couples Counselling 90 min $225.00
Accepted extended health providers:
- Emergency Health Services
- Veteran Affairs
- Victim Services
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Great West Life
- Please check with your provider for registered social worker and registered clinical counsellor
- etransfer before the session begins made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check with your extended health insurance provider.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor and Registered Social Worker