Location: Vancouver – Virtual EMDR for BC
In person T.B.A
Individual EMDR Therapy for:
- Post-Trauma Stress-Injury Treatment.
- Post Trauma Stress Injury for Healthcare Providers COVID-19 or any other stressor.
- Post Trauma Stress Injury For Combat
- Post-Trauma Stress For First Responders CIS provider
- HSO Provider
- Prevention of PTSI for First Responders
- Prevention of PTSI for Health Care Professionals
- Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Youth and Children who have survived critical incidents
- Adult survivors of Childhood Trauma
- Provider for First Nations Health Authority
- Veterans ( Medavie Provider)
I am so excited about the latest research on how trauma creates predictable symptoms that can be treated, that I facilitate educational groups on PTSD, teach a course on it, and treat it. EMDR is endorsed by the world health authority as one of the top modalities for treating trauma.
Adults I work with:
Police, Paramedics, 911 dispatch, Fire Fighters and Veterans diagnosed with PTSI or Vicarious Trauma ( Burn out).
Health Care Professionals Critical Incidents- including COVID-19 Trauma.
- Symptoms like flashbacks, intrusive thoughts, nightmares, difficulty with sleep, avoidance of anything that reminds you of the incident . Problems with family or relationships as a result of depression or feeling numb. Feeling too much. When reminded of the incident or event over react and then feel shame.
Family of origin Trauma- childhood sexual & physical abuse, neglect).
- ACA/ ACOA AA /counselling/ 12 Step work.
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Survivors of childhood physical abuse/ neglect.
- Survivors of rape and domestic violence.
- Survivors of accidents, car accidents, disasters and war.
- Individuals who use food, sex, work, or substances to regulate shame or intense feelings of sadness or worthlessness.
- Persons with depression and anxiety as a result of past traumatic experiences.
- Experienced a traumatic incident.
- Diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D).
Youth and Children I work with using EMDR only:
- Children who have experienced a traumatic experience or critical incident.
- Youth who have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress syndrome