Are you a survivor of Childhood Trauma? Do you want to have healthy relationships? Be a better parent, partner or friend? This group is designed for survivors of childhood trauma. We will explore the family of origin dynamics as well as intergenerational trauma.
In this 8 weeks psychoeducational group, you will learn how to:
- Regulate emotions ( Feeling too much) Quick to anger in relationships. Irritable.
- Connect to your partner, child, boss or friend without detaching. ( Feeling too little). Often feel numb.
- Explore how trauma affects the brain and nervous system.
- Understand what codependency is and how children adapt to crazy environments which create unhelpful ways of relating in the present even though these ways were helpful in childhood.
- Skills for dealing with dissociation.
- Skills for understanding triggers through EMDR and Somatic strategies.
- Learn about the importance of grief.
- Explore meaning systems. How do we make sense of it all?
Possible Webinar Coming… Stay Tuned.
Contact: p, 604 340 4529