Are you a survivor of Childhood Trauma? Do you want to have healthy relationships? Be a better parent, partner or friend? This group is designed for survivors of childhood trauma. We will explore the family of origin dynamics as well as intergenerational trauma.
In this 8 week group, you will learn how to
- Regulate emotions ( Feeling too much) Quick to anger in relationships. Irritable.
- Connect to your partner, child, boss or friend without detaching. ( Feeling too little). Often feel numb.
- Explore how trauma affects the brain and nervous system.
- Understand what codependency is and how children adapt to crazy environments which create unhelpful ways of relating in the present even though these ways were helpful in childhood.
- Skills for dealing with dissociation.
- Skills for understanding triggers through EMDR and Somatic strategies.
WHEN: Saturdays Vancouver Yaletown
January 2020 ( Saturday, Jan 25th- March 14th )
Currently Full. Please check back for Spring Dates.
LENGTH: 8 weeks
Cost: 50.00 per session = 400.00 for 8 weeks.