Are you a survivor of Childhood Trauma? Do you want to have healthy relationships? Be a better parent, partner or friend? This group is designed for survivors of childhood trauma. We will explore the family of origin dynamics as well as intergenerational trauma.
In this 8 week group, you will learn how to
- Regulate emotions ( Feeling too much) Anger Rage
- Connect to your partner, child, boss or friend without detaching.( Feeling too little).
- Understand what codependency is and how children adapt to crazy environments which create unhelpful ways of relating in the present even though these ways were helpful in childhood.
- Skills for dealing with dissociation.
- Skills for understanding triggers through EMDR and Somatic strategies.
WHEN: Saturdays Vancouver Yaletown
January 2020 ( Saturday, Jan 11th- March 7th ) Please note there will be a break Jan 18th.
LENGTH: 8 weeks
Cost: 50.00 per session = 400.00 for 8 weeks paid by Dec 30th.
350.00 ( discount of 50.00 ) if paid by Nov. 30th.
To reserve your spot: Please contact Crystal 604 340 4529 or email@example.com