EMDR Trauma Therapy for PTSD
Effective Evidence-Based Therapy For Persons Suffering From Post Trauma Injuries or a range of other disturbing concerns.
Contact: Crystal- p.604 340 4529
Symptoms of PTSD
EMDR- Skills and Cognitive Therapy
Relief of Symptoms
People come to me to get relief from these symptoms as well as eliminate PTSD triggers. For some people, the trauma has been more complicated and ongoing, either childhood trauma that is repeating in themes and relationships or is work-related. I also work with you to get relief from childhood memories that are interfering with meeting your goals. I am a certified EMDRIA approved EMDR therapist.
Adults I work with:
- First Responders
- Police and Veterans diagnosed with PTSI
- Health Care Professionals ( Vicarious Trauma) Critical Incidents
- Persons in recovery from substances
- The family of origin concerns ( childhood sexual & physical abuse, neglect).
- ACA/ ACOA AA /counselling/ 12 Step work.
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Survivors of childhood physical abuse/ neglect
- Survivors of rape and domestic violence
- Survivors of accidents, car accidents, disasters and war.
- Individuals who use food, sex, work, or substances to regulate shame or intense feelings of sadness or worthlessness.
- Persons with depression and anxiety as a result of past traumatic experiences
- Experienced a traumatic incident.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D).
- Diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Survivors of Divorce/Affairs
Youth and Children I work with:
- Children who have experienced a traumatic experience or critical incident.
- Youth who have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress syndrome
- Symptoms like flashbacks, nightmares, difficulty with sleep, avoidance problems like not wanting to leave the home or go to school
- Using food, substances, alcohol to manage intense feelings of sadness and worthlessness.
- Youth who are experiencing parental conflict or divorce.
- Suffering from depression and have anxiety panic attacks.
Video provided by EMDRIA (EMDR International Association).