EMDR Therapy for Trauma
Effective Evidence Based Therapy For Persons Suffering From Post Trauma Injuries or a range of other disturbing concerns.
Contact: Crystal- p.604 340 4529
People come to me to get relief from these symptoms as well as eliminate PTSD triggers. For some people, the trauma has been more complicated and ongoing, either childhood trauma that is repeating in themes and relationships or is work-related. I also work with you to relief childhood memories that are interfering with meeting your goals.
I am a certified EMDRIA approved EMDR therapist.
Persons I work with:
- First Responders
- Police and Veterans diagnosed with PTSI
- Persons in recovery from substances
- Family of origin concerns ( childhood sexual & physical abuse, neglect).
- ACA/ ACOA AA /counselling/ 12 Step work.
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Survivors of childhood physical abuse/ neglect
- Survivors of rape and domestic violence
- Survivors of accidents, car accidents, disasters and war.
- Individuals who use food, sex, work, or substances to regulate shame or intense feelings of sadness or worthlessness.
- Persons with depression and anxiety as a result of past traumatic experiences
- Experienced a traumatic incident.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D).
- Diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Survivors of Divorce/Affairs
Youth I work with:
- Children who have experienced a traumatic experience
- Youth who have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress syndrome who experience flashbacks, nightmares, difficulty with sleep, avoidance problems like not wanting to leave the home or go to school
- Youth who use food, substances, alcohol to manage intense feelings of sadness and worthlessness.
- Youth who are experiencing parental conflict or divorce.
- Youth who have been bullied.
- Youth who are suffering from depression.
- Youth who have anxiety and panic attacks.
- Youth who have experienced loss.
- Youth who have suffered a traumatic experience.
Video provided by EMDRIA (EMDR International Association).